Nanopore sequencing, the only technology that offers:
- The only technology that sequences the native strand, without optics or amplification. Simpler workflows, direct epigenetic information.
- Real time streaming of sequence data allows rapid insight into samples, on-demand sequencing and dynamic workflows.
- No capital cost required
- Determined only by fragment length: as many as 2 million bases may be sequenced in single continuous reads.
- A scalable array allows the same nanopore sequencing technology to be deployed in modular devices of different sizes, so there is always the right tool for your needs.
- 10 minute library prep options, or VolTRAX for automated, programmable preparation.
- MinION/GridION can now yield 10s Gb per flow cell. PromethION is now commercially available, designed for terabase yields of long read data, in modular format for on-demand workflows.
If you any questions about our products or services, chat directly with a member of our sales team.
Book a sales call
To book a call with one of our sales team please click below;Book a call
Book a sales call
Our goal is to enable the analysis of any living thing, by anyone, anywhere.
Oxford Nanopore’s goal is to enable the analysis of any living thing, by anyone, anywhere. The Company has developed the world's first and only nanopore DNA sequencing platform, which is uniquely scalable from pocket-sized formats through to ultra-high throughput devices. The technology offers real-time data analysis for rapid, dynamic insights; the ability to sequence any length fragments of DNA or RNA, whether short or ultra-long, and the ability to sequence native molecules for rich data that includes real-time epigenetic information.
The technology is currently being used in 100 countries, by researchers in human, plant, animal, microbiological or environmental genetics, as well as increasingly in applied market applications such as healthcare or food safety...read more