The Company has raised £613 million to date in the following fundraising rounds, and is currently well funded for the next phase of corporate development. The Company does not have traditional Venture Capital investment; instead, the investor profile more closely mirrors those of publicly listed companies.
- Seed funding was obtained in two rounds, from IP Group in 2005.
- In June 2006 the company raised £7.75m
- In March 2008 the company raised a further £10m.
- In January 2009 the Company announced an $18m (£11.9m) and a separate £2.1m investment
- In February 2010 Oxford Nanopore raised £17.4m from existing investors and new, undisclosed US-based investors.
- In April 2011 the Company raised £25m from existing and new institutional and independent investors based in the UK and US.
- In May 2012 the Company raised £31.4m ($50.8m), the majority of which was from existing investors.
- In October 2013 Oxford Nanopore raised £40m from new and existing investors in the US and Europe.
- In August 2014 Oxford Nanopore raised £35m from new and existing investors in the US and Europe.
- In July 2015 Oxford Nanopore raised £70m from new and existing investors in the US and Europe.
- In December 2016 Oxford Nanopore raised £100m from new and existing investors worldwide.
- In March 2018 Oxford Nanopore raised £100M ($140M) from global investors
- In 2020 Oxford Nanopore announced that it had raised £29M + £49.4M +£84.4M in new capital in three tranches
We are not currently actively seeking investment, however if you have a general question please get in touch , please use our contact form.