Automated nanopore sequencing
Leveraging the advantages of our technology, centred around the flow cell and the compact size of our sequencers, you can automate and streamline your sequencing workflows. Our versatile automation solutions include portable and benchtop devices that are capable of sample extraction, library prep, sequencing, and even data analysis — all within a single device.
Project TurBOT is a fully automated, all-in-one sample-to-answer device, allowing high-throughput sample analysis — from nucleic acid extraction to data analysis. The device features an integrated MinION or PromethION 2 Solo sequencer.
- Sample to answer: extract, prepare, sequence, and analyse
- Hands-off, end-to-end workflows
- Scalable up to 48 samples (workflow dependent)
- Onboard compute
TraxION is a portable device designed to streamline and automate the sequencing process, —from nucleic acid extraction and library preparation to nanopore sequencing, — incorporating an integrated flow cell.
- Sample to sequence: extract, prepare and sequence
- Portable and simple: novel, pipette-free approach
- Sustainable: minimal consumables and lab equipment required
Automated, high-throughput library prep
We also partner with multiple laboratory automation vendors to design and develop library preparation scripts compatible with liquid handling platforms, allowing seamless integration into the nanopore sequencing workflow.