Compact benchtop device designed to run and analyse up to five Flongle or MinION Flow Cells
1 - 5 flow cells
Run multiple DNA/RNA sequencing experiments
Onboard, real-time analysis
Up to 150 Gb
High-throughput data generation
Run up to five independently addressable Flongle or MinION Flow Cells.
As much as 150 Gb of data — streamed in real time for immediate analysis.
Powerful onboard data processing and analysis, minimising IT requirements.
Small footprint, suitable for any lab.
No capital cost
Pay just for consumables.
Service provider certification is available for GridIONFind out more
Nanopores read the length of DNA or RNA presented to them — from short to ultra-long (longest >4 Mb)
Compact benchtop device with integrated compute suitable for any lab
- Size: W 370 mm, H 220 mm, D 365 mm
- Weight: 11 kg
150 Gb yield
Up to 30 Gb per MinION Flow Cell / 2 Gb per Flongle Flow Cell
- Larger genomes or projects
- Whole transcriptomes (direct RNA or cDNA)
- Large numbers of samples
Sequence what you need, when you need it
- Run flow cells individually or together — no more sample batching
- Mix MinION and Flongle Flow Cells to suit experimental needs
- Run multiple DNA or RNA experiments at once
- Barcode for even more samples
- No capital cost
- Simple plug and play operation
- Integrated compute — minimal IT infrastructure required
Powerful, integrated compute
Sequencing and analysis in one powerful device
- Latest generation CPU / GV100 GPU accelerator
- 64 GB RAM / 4 TB SSD storage
- Ethernet connectivity
- Instrument control and data analysis software
Extract nucleic acid from your sample and prepare it for sequencing
Sequence your library on a device that suits your needs
Analyse your data from as soon as you start sequencing