The Rapid Sequencing Kit family
- a simple protocol is required, e.g. in a remote location
- time for library prep is critical
- access to lab equipment is limited
- options for 16S amplicon sequencing.
A 10-minute library prep for genomic DNA.
The Ligation Sequencing Kit family
- use of a straightforward protocol
- control over read length e.g. selecting for ultra-long reads
- experiments using variable amounts of input material
- protocols for gDNA, amplified gDNA, and cDNA.
- Pool samples to generate maximum data from a single flow cell
- Run samples together, knowing that they have been processed in the same way
- Be confident in analyses of the data when using the carefully designed and purified barcodes
The Native Barcoding Kit for pooling genomic DNA while maintaining the natural base format.
The PCR Barcoding Kit for pooling of up to 96 genomic DNA, amplicons or cDNA samples at a time.
Low input kits
These kits offer options to:
- sequence as little as 10 ng of genomic DNA, 10 pg when combined with whole genome amplification
- use either approach for library preparation, Ligation or Rapid
while still providing high-quality long reads.