Oxford Nanopore Kits
A ten minute library preparation kit for sequencing genomic DNA. This prepares the sample for ‘1D’ sequencing (sequencing one strand of the DNA) and is compatible with the recently released R9 flow cells.
This uses an enzymatic method, giving:
- Fast speed to results
- Simple library prep
Oxford Nanopore is focused on delivering the simplest possible sample preparation and workflows. The system is designed to be compatible with complex samples such as blood or serum and environmental samples such as water samples.
The barcoding kits available offer the ability to:
- Pool samples to generate maximum data from a single flow cell
- Run samples together knowing that they have been processed in the same way
- Be confident in analyses of the data when using the carefully designed and purified barcodes
The Native Barcoding Kit for pooling genomic DNA while maintaining the natural base format.
The PCR Barcoding Kit for pooling of up to 96 genomic DNA, amplicons or cDNA samples at a time.
Low Input Kit
Ideal for when:
- Sequencing as little as 20 ng of genomic DNA
- Investigating low amounts of native DNA when PCR has to be avoided
Simply by replacing one tube in the core Nanopore Sequencing Kit and using a slightly modified protocol, high quality long reads will be generated from low amounts of genomic DNA.
A library preparation method for sequencing genomic DNA, amplicons and cDNA that prepares the sample for ‘2D’ sequencing (sequencing both the template and complement strands of the DNA) and is compatible with all flow cells.
This is based on ligation for, giving:
- Long reads of genomic DNA and full lengths reads of amplicons and cDNAs
- Two looks at the same region of DNA via a hairpin adapter
Sequencing of native DNA to explore modified bases.