Choose nanopore sequencing for:
- Sequencing any DNA/RNA fragment length from short to ultra-long
- Direct sequencing of native DNA/RNA
- Availability of data in real time
- Simple & rapid, or automated, library prep
- No capital investment
- Portable devices to ultra-high throughput desktop devices
MinION Mk1C. Fully integrated, portable sequencing and analysis.
Combining the real-time, rapid, portable sequencing of MinION with powerful computing and a high-resolution screen.
The complete, go-anywhere solution for long-read DNA and RNA sequencing and analysis.
Sequence and analyse
Why choose MinION?
- Lightweight, portable devices for biological analysis in the palm of your hand
- Pair with your laptop (MinION) or everything you need in one device (Mk1C)
- Simple 10-min sample prep available
- Real-time analysis for rapid, efficient workflows
- Adaptable to direct DNA or RNA sequencing
Why choose GridION?
- Run up to five independently controllable MinION or Flongle Flow Cells for multiple users and experiments
- Generate up to 250 Gb of data* basecalled in real time for immediate analysis
- Enjoy the scale and flexibility benefits of larger devices, without specific infrastructure requirements
- Easily deploy adaptive sampling for targeted sequencing with no additional sample prep
Why choose PromethION?
- Easily deploy capacity for 2 PromethION flow cells, or install a larger device for up to 24 or 48 independently addressable, high-output PromethiON flow cells
- Easily accommodate multiple devices in a single lab
- Run a single sample in parallel for unprecedented time to answer and rapid characterisation of large genomes
- Generate sub $1000 human genomes
From $1,460Flongle is an adapter for MinION or GridION that enables direct, real-time DNA or RNA sequencing on smaller, single-use flow cells.
Why choose Flongle?
- Costing just $90 per flow cell, Flongle is the quickest, most accessible solution for smaller tests and experiments
- Immediate access to data for rapid, actionable results
- Rapidly assess sample quality prior to starting a larger sequencing experiment
- Run single samples on demand instead of multiplexing
* Theoretical max output when system is run for 72 hours at 420 bases / second. Outputs may vary according to library type, run conditions, etc.
From the moment data acquisition begins, analysis can be performed in real time. Find out more about analysis solutions for nanopore sequencing data.
From $8,150Automatic library preparation: VolTRAX is designed as an alternative to a range of lab equipment, enabling the preparation of your biological samples, ready for analysis, hands-free.
Why choose VolTRAX?
- Only minutes of hands-on time, even for novel/complex experiments
- Take sample prep out of the lab
- Reduce consumables usage and amount of equipment in your lab
- Select your protocol, load, and leave
Optimise your complete nanopore sequencing workflow – from extraction to analysis.
- Combines established MinION technology with leading tablet manufacturers
- Nanopore accessory with sequencer and other peripherals
- New nanopore software will run and analyse sequencing data on-tablet, whilst utilising e.g. Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and 5G
- Designed to be our smallest sequencing device so far
- Same nanopore sensing technology as MinION and PromethION
- Designed for use with a smartphone in any location