Nanopore sequencing offers advantages in all areas of research. Our offering includes DNA sequencing, as well as RNA and gene expression analysis and future technology for analysing proteins.
You can contact our Customer Services and Technical Services teams round the clock using the contact support function.
For an in-depth explanation and demonstration of flow cell loading, please refer to this video from the Lesson Library.
1. Load your library within ~30 seconds of the second priming step with 200 uL of priming mix.
2. Leave the priming port open (rotated a full 90°) when trying to load your library. If you close the priming port before loading your library, the pressure will prevent the sample from entering.
3. If the library will not enter the Spot-ON port, please collect the library that has not entered the port, add another 200 uL of priming mix to the priming port, and load the library again.
If none of these steps work for you, you can try the following:
1. Close the priming port cover and the Spot-ON port cover.
2. Slowly withdraw all liquid from one of the waste ports. If there are visible precipitants, you can add and withdraw 1 mL of water to the waste area to dissolve any blockages.
If the problem persists:
1. Add 15-20 uL of priming buffer on top of the blocked Spot-ON port.
2. Drawback 15 uL from the priming port and the buffer should get sucked into the port.
If none of the above solutions work for you, please contact the support team via Live Chat on our website.