Protocol library The protocol library is a comprehensive database containing over 86 Oxford Nanopore Technologies protocols for step-by-step experimental guidance. All applications are covered, from whole genome sequencing and metagenomics to cDNA and RNA sequencing. In addition, software protocols are provided for installation, configuration, and troubleshooting guidance.
Protocol builder Plan your entire experiment, end-to-end, using our interactive protocol builder. Starting with your experimental aim, through to extraction protocols, library preparation, and experimental analysis, the protocol builder simplifies the experimental process, and provides a complete workflow tailored to your experimental goals and needs.
Protocol selector The protocol selector provides detailed library preparation guidance. Obtain specific recommendations for library preparation based upon your sample type, input quantity, and experimental priorities.
Extraction methods Extract DNA from a range of different biological samples, including plants, animal tissue, cell lines, soil, FFPE samples, and bacteria. Detailed information sheets and specific recommendations are provided for various tissue types. In addition to extraction protocols, we have prepared a collection of useful tips and tricks, including advice on RNA QC, the effects of contaminants, and cell storage, to help you get the best results from your nanopore sequencing experiment.
- Differential transcript usage and gene expression analyses using pipeline-transcriptome-de
- Annotation of gene transcripts and novel gene isoform discovery with pinfish
- Differential gene expression (DGE) analysis with DESeq2
- Review of sequencing summary statistics based on the sequencing_summary.txt file, produced by the Guppy basecalling software, with tutorial BasicQC
- Evaluation of read-mapping characteristics from a Cas-mediated PCR-free enrichment
Register as a guest
Register to access exclusive content from Oxford Nanopore Technologies including downloads and White papers.