Tue 7th May - Sat 11th May 2019
The 31st annual meeting on The Biology of Genomes will begin at 7:30 pm on Tuesday, May 9, 2019 and run through lunch on Saturday, May 11.
The 2019 meeting will address DNA sequence variation and its role in molecular evolution, population genetics and complex diseases, comparative genomics, large-scale studies of gene and protein expression, and genomic approaches to ecological systems. Both technologies and applications will be emphasized. In addition there will be a special session on the ethical, legal and social implications (ELSI) of genome research.
- Population Genomics
- Evolutionary & Non-Human Genomics
- Complex Traits & Microbiome
- Functional Genomics & Epigenetics
- Computational Genomics
- Cancer & Medical Genomics
- Genome Engineering & Editing
- Ethical Legal & Social Implications
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, Cold Spring Harbor, NY, USA
Type of Event: