Virtual Nanopore Day, Singapore
Wed 27th January 2021
Hear about the latest tech updates for Oxford Nanopore Technologies as well as talks from local scientists about their latest work using nanopore technology.
There will also be an opportunity to submit questions throughout the talks, which will be answered in the live Q&A sessions following each presentation.
- Niranjan Nagarajan, Genome Institute of Singapore, A*STAR
- Emily Curren, National University of Singapore
- Jonathan Göke, Genome Institute of Singapore/ National Cancer Centre Singapore
- Rudolf Meier, National University of Singapore
- Aidil Hamdan, Oxford Nanopore Technologies
- Yue Wan, Genome Institute of Singapore, A*STAR
More speakers to be announced shortly.
Type of Event: