Virtual Nanopore Day, Queenstown
Thu 9th December - Fri 10th December 2021
Queenstown, New Zealand
Hear the latest tech updates from Oxford Nanopore Technologies as well as talks from local scientists about their latest work using nanopore technology.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Bhargava Morampelli, Massey University
- Georgia Breckell, Massey university
- Jillian Hammond, Garvan Institute of Medical Research
- Miles Benton, Environmental Science and Research (ESR)
- Lara Urban, University of Otago
- Annabel Whibley, University of Auckland
- Quentin Gouil, Walter & Eliza Hall Institute
- Logan Walker, University of Otago
There is no delegate fee for this event. Your place at this event will be confirmed via email from email@example.com.
Type of Event: