Virtual Nanopore Day, Australia - Rare Disease and Neurology
Wed 3rd February 2021
Hear about the latest tech updates for Oxford Nanopore Technologies as well as talks from local scientists about their latest work using nanopore technology.
There will also be an opportunity to submit questions throughout the talks which will be answered in the live Q&A session following the presentations.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Paul Marshall, University of Queensland
- Mark Corbett, Adelaide Medical School
- Oscar Graham, University of Otago
- Mike Clark, The University of Melbourne
- Satomi Mitsuhashi, Tokyo Medical Dental University
Type of Event: