Virtual Nanopore Day, Australia - Cancer research with nanopore sequencing
Wed 30th September 2020
Hear about the latest tech updates for Oxford Nanopore Technologies as well as talks from local scientists about their latest work using nanopore technology.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Logan Walker, University of Otago Christchurch
- Marjan Naeini, QIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute
- Rachel Thijssen, Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research (WEHI)
- Jafar Jabbari, Australian Genome Research Facility
- Yuichi Shiraishi, National Cancer Center Research Institute, Japan
- Seth Cheetham, Mater Research Institute - University of Queensland
- Mike Yarski, Oxford Nanopore Technologies
There is no delegate fee for this event. Your place at this event will be confirmed via email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Completion of this form does not constitute confirmation.
Type of Event: