Mon 19th November - Tue 20th November 2018
The University of Dar es Salaam, Department of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology is hosting a seminar on Monday 19th November where you can hear the latest technology updates from Oxford Nanopore and the latest research from local scientists using nanopore sequencing. There is also the option to register for a workshop on Tuesday 20th November.
Confirmed speakers include:
• Peter Sseruwagi, Mikocheni Agricultural Research Institute
• Laura Boykin, University of Western Australia
• Clara Yona, Sokoine, University of Agriculture
• Joseph Ndunguru, Tanzania Agricultural Research Institute
• Charles Kayuki, Mikocheni Agricultural Research Institute
Includes a product display and practical demonstration.
Please book to attend, there is no delegate fee for this event but spaces are limited.
University of Dar es Salaam, Department of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Type of Event: