Fri 29th September 2017
Please join us for a Nanopore Sequencing Technology Day
Friday 29th September 2017
Maersk Tower, Copenhagen
Hear about the latest tech updates for Oxford Nanopore as well as hearing from local users about their latest projects on the MinION.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Henrik Westh, Professor Clinical Microbiology, Hvidovre Hospital
- Søren Overballe-Petersen, Hvidovre Hospital:
- Eric van der Helm and Lejla Imamovic, Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Biosustainability at Technical University of Denmark:
- Wigard Kloosterman, University Medical Center Utrecht:
- Justin O'Grady, University of East Anglia
Including product display, practical demonstration and a technical Q&A with the Nanopore team.
Book to attend, there is no delegate fee for this event.
Maersk Tower, Copenhagen, Denmark
Type of Event: