We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Sales professional, to join Oxford Nanopore as Dealer Manager/Key Account Manager- Japan.
The Dealer Manager/Key Account Manager- Japan will join a global team of experienced sales and market development professionals to deliver on commercial targets for Oxford Nanopore Technologies products within the territory. Reporting to the Business and Technical Manager this role will have a focus on driving sales growth through established Dealer networks in Japan.
The role will require a proven ability to drive commercial growth via direct or indirect sales channels within a related market in Japan. This position will be supported by the local Customer Service, Technical Support and Technical Applications teams. To achieve these goals, the candidate will be required to undertake 50% travel.
Responsibilities of this role will include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor sales via Dealer network and ensure performance expectations are met
- Provide product updates to Dealer network and work with global marketing team to create relevant local content
- Work with Customer Support team to prioritise and manage day to day needs of the Dealer Network
- Gather key account information and identify new opportunities within Territory
- Ensure the team adhere to best practices for tracking, recording and documenting commercial intelligence from customer interactions
What We Are Looking For…..
The Dealer Manager/ Key Account Manager- Japan will have excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrating strong organisational and problem-solving capability.
They will be self-motivated, with the communication skills to effectively engage and lead a team and liaise across multi-disciplinary teams within the Company. Both Japanese and English, written and verbal language skill is required.
The ideal candidate will have a background in genetics with knowledge of the Life Sciences and Genomics market within the Territory and an understanding of current DNA sequencing technologies and their applications.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.