COVID-19 Service updates
Updated: 30th March 2020
As the disruption caused by COVID-19 continues to evolve, our priority remains to support our customers who are using the technology – whether in genomic epidemiology or in other research - with excellent products and service, whilst at the same time taking care of our employee teams and communities
- Our priority remains to support our customers who are using the technology – whether in genomic epidemiology or in other research – with excellent products and service, whilst taking care of our employee teams and communities.
- We have been planning for these events for some weeks and all operations across the company continue with no current disruption in our ability to deliver for our customers.
- Our Sales, Customer Service, and Technical Service teams have been moving to updated working patterns so that we can continue to be accessible through email, Oxford Nanopore chat and phone. Don't forget you can also find lots of information in the Nanopore Community, and collaborate with other nanopore users.
- Our Supply Chain team is actively working with our Logistics partners to minimise any disruption to on time shipment of your products. We currently have little to no interruption in supply routes and will notify you should your shipment be affected by service delays or temporary closures.
- We appreciate that delivery addresses may be changing. Please contact the support team by email with your order number and we will be able to help arrange delivery.
- We also understand that you may want to delay receiving your shipments. If you log into your My Account using this link you'll be able to re-schedule shipments for a more viable date.
We continue to monitor the situation on a daily basis and in the meantime our customer service teams remain accessible to you via the same email, Oxford Nanopore chat and phone for questions regarding our Business Continuity Procedures or COVID-19 response, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.