We are seeking a talented C++ software engineer with a keen interest in algorithms focused on the development and delivery of an industry-leading DNA sequencing technology.
As a key member of the development team, first and foremost you will possess strong coding and analytical skills, ensuring we continually innovate and improve the base-calling and other algorithms that underpin our industry–leading DNA sequencing products, and working effectively on a codebase whose development is shared across a small team.
What We Are Looking For…..
Your personal vision and strong interpersonal skills will enable you to communicate complex concepts clearly to non-specialists, as well as grasping unfamiliar concepts yourself when explained by scientists and engineers from a wide variety of disciplines and backgrounds.
• Significant C++ software development experience in an industrial setting
• OpenCL and/or Python experience beneficial
• Knowledge of machine learning (particularly neural networks), signal processing
• 1st/2:1 or advanced degree in computer science, mathematics, physics or similar
• Experience of algorithm development and optimisation
• Experience working as part of a development team utilising modern software development tools and processes
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.Apply now