Commercial Ops2 VACANCIES
Quality Assurance Specialist
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join the Quality Assurance team as a Quality Assurance Specialist. This exciting and challenging role is responsible for providing Quality Assurance/regulatory guidance to the business and supporting New Product Development and Quality Management System maintenance and development.
Reporting to the Associate Director of Quality Assurance, the successful candidate will have a key role supporting the Quality Management System and maintenance/development of business processes.
This position has significant impact on the success of ONT business processes. This role will improve our ability to meet customer expectations and improve quality and compliance.
- Provide support to New product development activities and processes
- Review and approve Design Control documentation
- Review and approve Change Control documentation for Quality Assurance
- Support the maintenance of Quality System documentation in line with the ONT Quality System
- Analyse and communicate proposed, new or changing requirements
- Review and approve CAPA documentation
- Provide support to routine manufacturing activities, projects, development and training
- Provide system support, guidance and training in relation to the Document Management System
- Participate in Risk Management activities
- Perform area walkthroughs, internal and external audits
- Support the development and maintenance of Quality System metrics
- Support the preparation and execution of Management Reviews
- Perform batch record review and approval
- Support qualification/validation activities in relation to equipment, processes and/or computer systems
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Aware of and comply with the Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Policy, Quality Goals and applicable regulations as they apply to this job type/position
What We Are Looking For…
- The candidate will be educated to Degree level in a Scientific or Technical field with previous experience of working in a regulated Quality Management System environment
- A minimum of 2 years of working in a Quality Assurance role with a good background in ISO9001
- Knowledge of and experience of working in an ISO13485 environment is advantageous
- Excellent working knowledge of Document Management Systems, Change Control, CAPA systems and Root Cause Investigation tools
- Close attention to detail and ability to handle multiple priorities effectively
- Good team player with customer focus, demonstrated sense of urgency to resolve issues as they arise
- Able to evaluate situations, identify options and propose effective solutions with rationale quickly and efficiently
- Highly self-motivated person with excellent communication, organisational, problem solving and negotiation influencing skills
- Be highly collaborative and able to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment
- Excellent interpersonal/written communication skills; can interact effectively with all levels of management and with team members of different technical and business areas
- Experience of ERP systems, Bills of Materials
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Associate Director Logistics
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join the Supply Chain Team as an Associate Director - Logistics. This exciting and challenging role is responsible for managing and executing the Logistics strategy in line with Oxford Nanopore Technologies Ltd long range plans.
Reporting to the Global Supply Chain Director, the successful candidate will play a pivotal role in leading and developing a high performing Logistics organisation.
What We Are Looking For…..
- Demonstrate a logical and systematic approach to work with the ability to think flexibly and with agility
- Be highly collaborative and able to work in a fast-paced and team-based environment
- Have excellent working knowledge of logistics processes and operations, including importing and exporting in regulated / non-regulated industries
- Skilled in commercial and financial acumen with a full understanding of the impact of failure in terms of business cost and customer service levels
- Exceptional interpersonal/written communication skills; can effectively interact with all levels of management · Strong PC skills (ERP, Excel)
- The candidate will be educated to Degree level in Business Management or Supply Chain / Logistics Management, APICS or similar qualification with previous experience of working manufacturing / logistics / distribution environment
- Proven experience in managing global operations for both warehousing and distribution
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.Apply now