Remote Location Work. We are looking for a confident and approachable Customer Service Associate in the US. This role will suit someone who enjoys talking to customers on the phone and who likes to exceed customer expectations.
The successful candidate will offer a complete Customer Service Solution to Oxford Nanopore Technologies existing and potential customer base as well as providing support to the wider commercial team and internal stakeholders. This is an exciting role, and if successful, you'll act as the first point of contact for all external customer correspondence and offer triage accordingly across the wider commercial team.
- Answering customers questions on business processes and products
- Scheduling and amending of orders on internal systems
- Speaking to customers on the phone/instant chat/email as part of their journey from account creation/order to receipt
- Following up marketing campaigns with customers
- Supporting internal teams including Technical Support, Sales, Market Development, Logistics, Finance, Operations and Marketing
- Ensuring KPI’s on the customer service experience and customer satisfaction are met
What We're Looking For...
- BS degree or equivalent experience.
- Customer Service experience
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills as well as ability to lead and influence and deliver superior customer experience.
- Experience with ERP and CRM systems.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Call Center experience is a plus.
- Experience in Healthcare / Life Science Industry is a plus.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.